Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My boring life but at least I've made new jewelry!


Ok so I haven't really written a lot lately because I guess there's just not much going on! I've decided not to look for a full time job because I feel it's smarter for me to find a job where I can work only 2-3 shifts a week (day preferably) and focus on graduate school. If I had a full time job, I could only take 6-9 hours a semester and I am NOT interested in the 3-4 year grad school plan. lol I want to get it knocked out! Soooooo, I'm excited to say that I've got an interview today at a golf course :) I'm hoping to drive the "refreshment cart" around just a few days a week and I hear you make killer tips. Wish me luck!


Since I've had a little time on my hands... I've taken advantage of it by creating new pieces for my jewelry shop. :) You've already seen some of my new stuff just below this post but here are a few more:

18 comments:

maeghan said...

I LOVE your jewelry. So beautiful!!!

Alison said...

WOW gorgeous!!!!!!! I love anything olive green these days - the earrings are darling and I love how you laid them out for the photos!

♥ H ♥ said...

I love the "Be Free" Necklace!!!

Umm, Yes George is perfect!! LOL!!!

Anna said...

I love!

Good luck on the part-time job hunt :)

Lindsey said...

Cute!!!

cgw @ accidentally, kle said...

you are so talented!

best of luck with the job hunt! x

yours truly... said...

I'm so in love with those necklaces!!

I drove the "beer cart" one summer in highschool....best job I've ever had! LOL!

Hollyrocks said...

I think that getting grad school out of the way now is an awesome idea. Then you will make the big bucks once you start working full time. Smart girl! The new jewels look great.

Good luck with the interview!

Hello Lindello said...

That bracelet is so pretty and chic. Great stuff!

sarah said...

Beautiful, whimsical and feminine, just lovely!

Michelle "Lady Bug" said...

I love those earrings! Hmm I'm gonna go look at her shop now.

cabin + cub said...

Lovely items! I love the bird necklaces! ;)

♥Aubrey said...

Wow...that pearl bracelet is gorgeous. I could definately see myself wearing that with a pair of jeans.

Brooke said...

Hi... I found your blog through Brooke's blog. That jewelry is so cute! I love the birds. :)

Elizabeth Marie said...

Wow the first one is amazing! I think I better go check that out!!!

Good luck on your interview! Sounds like a fun way to earn some money for sure! XO

Jessica said...

I really like that pearl bracelet with the black bow....really cute =)

courtney said...

oh my gosh you made all that?! SOO pretty! i love it! :) ps, if your interested in a blog sale (aka cheapish makeup!!) go check mine out. i have some really pretty eyeshadows, a palette and more!!

Mrs. C said...

I LOVE your jewelry. It's fantastic!