Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An award & I've been tagged...

Let me start by saying... I am HORRIBLE at keeping up with awards, being "tagged", etc! Here is my attempt to catch up.
I got an award from Angela at 20-Something Dreams
Thank you Angela! :)

I also got "tagged" by Kimberly at My Wooden Heart &&& Mandi at Red Planet "tagged" me ages ago. (Sorry I'm just getting to it Mandi!)
The Rules:1. List 6 unimportant things that make you very happy.
2. Mention and link the person who tagged you.
3. Tag 6 of your favorite bloggers and leave them comments letting them know they've been tagged!
............................................................................
1. The way my dog Dierks sleeps
2. Major thunderstorms when I have nowhere to go :)
3. Coffee in the morning
4. Getting a new magazine
5. When I get something in the mail
6. When people comment on my blog (It makes me feel good that someone cares enough not only to just read what I have to say, but also RESPOND to it)
.............................................................
Lets see what you have to say!

15 comments:

Caroline Couture said...

such a great happy list!

i love getting mail, it just makes you feel good!!



-c

d.a.r. said...

Love this list!! Getting snail mail is the best feeling in the world. Way better than the stacks of coupons and boring bills :)

Thanks for the award :)

♥Aubrey said...

Great list girlie :)
I will happily to accept the tag.
~Thanks~

simplebeauty said...

Who could resist a yummy cup of coffee in the morning??? Not I!

Your doggy is too cute!!

Christie Cottage said...

Thanks for "tagging" me :-)

Love your dog sleeping pics.

Hollyrocks said...

Getting things in the mail is one of my favorite things. Comments are up there too though. I posted a new blog last night, and I couldn't WAIT to get home today and read the comments. I usually have a huge smile on my face as I read new ones.

Gracie said...

I think I maybe just as horrible with keeping up with tags.

Love Grace.

Tim said...

Lindsay,

I found you thru Lee and love your blog! Congrats on the awards! I am really bad about posting them as well, and I am NOT a tag person at all. I just have to much going on.

Please feel free to stop in Fort Thompson and visit us anytime, you are always welcome!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

Oh my gosh...your dog is ADORABLE!!

Congrats on the blog award!

yours truly... said...

I love this list!! Coffee, mail, thunderstorms, your precious little Dierk! so great!!

jessjamesjake said...

OMG! Not only do I love your shop and your blog, I love your dog! I have a doxie too! Black and tan, with a little dapple. aaaaaaaah

Boubou said...

Bonjour ! first time i come across your blog so im gonan visit it now :)
Well if you wanna be inspired by my collages/Scrapbook or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

♥ H ♥ said...

You have an award waiting on my blog :)

Tracy-Girl said...

OHHH HOW CUTE!!!!!! I love him!

chloejessica said...

Thanks for finding my blog! Yours is great! I had to comment this one, bc I found your doxie! So cute! :)