Friday, June 12, 2009

Carrie Underwood & Crazy Bridezillas


*just stunning*

Of course I could never wear this dress in "real life". However, if I were famous and performing in front of millions... well that's a different story.

I LOVE this dress... It's magnificent :)

What do you think?
..............................................................................

Also, I was watching "The Insider"... I never watch it so I can't really tell you what it's about but it seemed to be news/celebrity news. Anway, this [plus size] bridezilla was featured on there for forcing her bridesmaids to GAIN WEIGHT in order to be over 200lbs (each)! How insanely ridiculous is this?? Not to mention it's extremely unhealthy... There were clips of her yelling at her bridesmaids for not gaining enough or looking better than her.

Ok, honestly... I would NOT be a bridesmaid for this type of bridezilla. They are there by their own free will. Who in the hell would go through this for such a horrific bride?

12 comments:

Alison said...

OH that Crimson DRESS!!!! Its a barbie dress. Fo SHO!

Bridezilla = the new "cops" tv. just trash trash trash fighting trash...

d.a.r. said...

Ooooh gorgeous dress!!!


And yeah, while I kinda feel bad for those bridesmaids, they should seriously just say "buh bye". Those brides are CRAZY!

Kristen said...

I absolutely LOVE Carrie Underwood...she typically looks beautiful in everything she wears!

Kym said...

the dress is absolutely stunning, i especially love the colour! its so deep! :) and OH MY GOSH to the story about the bridezilla... i hope the bridesmaids were smart enough to knock some sense into her. oh gosh...

Adorably Distracted... said...

she really is gorgeous! I love that dress but totally agree with you! i don't know if i'd ever have any where to wear it :-(

Ali said...

Just another example of how women are just psycho sometimes. Oy!

Amy Lynn said...

LOOOOOOVE the dress and Carrie! She always looks awesome in those HUGE dresses.

Oh, and that Bridezilla story is AWFUL!

Kristin said...

I always wonder if that show is for real or if it's like Springer and they're paid to be crazy over the top. And Carrie does look gorgeous!

Summer Wind said...

The dress is stunning! Thanks for becoming a follower! I left you a tag! :)

The New Black said...

Lovely dress. She is so gorgeous, she makes everything she wears look that much better!

Some (MOST) of those Bridezillas are crazy! I wonder why those guys even marry them. I wish they would do updates so we can see if they last or not. Is that bad?

Iva said...

1) fun dress!
2)nut case!

RCaitlin said...

Oh I love the dress too! If only I had somewhere to wear it :(. As far as the Bridezilla...she should have just picked bridesmaids less attractive than her in the first place.