Monday, May 18, 2009

What a wonderful day...

First off... I'm so proud of my Dierks! Look what he can do!


I have to say "Stay... Stayy... Stayyy" lol But he balances his toy on his nose. Soon we wanna start working on him balancing treats :)

Second, I've got a job interview this Wednesday @ 2!! A psychologist here in Corpus called me today to schedule an interview and I am beyond thrilled! Wish me luck!

My fiance and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful sunset this evening to take Dierks out for a walk and here's some photos he took:










Now last but certainly not least... I have to give a special "Hello" to my Aunt Kathy!

She let me know this weekend when she was in town for my graduation that she reads my blog every day!! :) And keeps up with my Etsy shop... http://www.bellacene.etsy.com/ . She has been one of my biggest supporters (along with my fiance) in my jewelry making "business." lol Love you Aunt Kathy!

Oh I almost forgot! I got an award today too:

Pretty cool.... :)

9 comments:

Gracie said...

Your dog is adorable!

Gracie.

Michelle "Lady Bug" said...

Good luck on your job interview!!!

M.J. said...

Your dog can work a camera?!? Now that's impressive--forget the balancing act! LOL

Savannah said...

Your puppy is so cute!
Thanks for adding me :)

pink~leopard~print said...

Hey just visting from SITS! Love the pups and the jewelry:0)

Miss Eve said...

Dear Lindsay! Congrats for your graduation and blogger award. And I wish you luck with the job interview...I'm so happy to see you on my blog,much love: Evi

cabin + cub said...

Awwww.. that photo is too cute!
Also congrats on your grad! ;)

OceanDreams said...

Hi, it's me again! Well, you did well with keeping up with SITS with me! :)There are so many posts it is hard to keep up. ;) You and your fiancee are too cute and congrats on being a graduate! Also, your doggie is too cute with the tricks! Enjoy your night.

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Your little dog is so adorable! And I'll check out your etsy store now :)