Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fashion, Etsy, && Blog Awards =]


Dress: Target - $35
Cardigan: Ross - $10


The interview went good today! I won't know anything until next week... so we'll see. :)

I'm so proud of myself too because I wore this dress all day today, not just for the interview. Usually, I would've come straight home to get into "comfy" clothes (i.e., jeans, tshirt, etc) but I felt so pretty in this dress, I decided to wear it all day! (Hey, that's 1 day for Kristin's challenge from The Faithful Fashionista!)


New Etsy Items! (I was quite productive today)


This one's a lot like the "Dream" necklace (with the bird) but I added the little black bead off-center for a bit of uniqueness. Passion is in your heart, right? :)


These earrings are probably my most favorite item I've made so far... They are so simple and elegant. I think I'm gonna keep a pair for myself!





I'd like to give an AWARD!!!


To my 3 favorite bloggers at the moment:

Kristin - The Faithful Fashionista & Beautifully Adorned
(She does both blogs and she's amazing... Love her!)

Rachel - Rachel's Pink Thoughts

Lindsay - One Day at a Time

...................................................................................


*I also want to give this award to ...lovemaegan for
"Most Addicting Blog"*

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks, dear! You're fabulous yourself. :)
And seriously...lovemaegan is ridiculously addicting. I'm going to work on her Christian Louboutin Petal Sandal DIY like...tomorrow. lol!

Federica said...

Such a lovely blog and beautiful posts!
I'll check out etsy shop!
Smiles from Italy,
Federica.

Little Miss Baker said...

Oh gorgeous jewels! I love them. And your blog too :) You and are I so similar. Planning a wedding, just finished school, going back in the fall, raising a "child" with the fiance AND we are blogging divas! Can't wait to read more of you my friend!! xo Happy Thursday!!

Robert W. Leonard said...

Nice, good luck on the job. :)

Jessica said...

that necklace is really cute =) and i hope you get the job!

hellohoneyno said...

Adorable dress and your outfit was a steal, nice job! Loving your etsy pieces btw. ;)

Pursuit of Matching Accessories said...

Loving the dress!