Thursday, May 14, 2009

Create your own joy... you may be surprised. :)

Well, I will be a college graduate as of Saturday, May 16th! My last final was yesterday @ 7pm and I show up to find that there is no final! I'm so excited to see my family tomorrow! I'm in Corpus Christi and my family lives in Dallas. I haven't seen them since Easter!

I finally made some sales in my Etsy shop! I was beyond thrilled when I made 3 sales this past weekend! I really don't think the people understand how amazing it feels that YOU want what I created... It's just so weird to me and makes me very, very happy.

I'm still searching for a job :/ Wish me luck in that department of my life...


Here are a few things that bring joy to my life... maybe it can do the same for you:
The way my dog sleeps.


Creating new jewelry.




This picture of my sister Sarah (7) and brother Noah (20 months).


When my brother makes this face.

wow! I JUST made another sale! RIGHT THIS MOMENT! :) :) :) Man, it looks like my luck is going up since last month. Last month was horrible... not just in my Etsy shop but life in general.
I read in another blog that someone was having a bad month and at the start of April she said "This will be MY month." So, at the start of May I said (and believed) "This will be MY month!" And it's working... you should do the same. Don't wait for next month. I believe it can work as soon as RIGHT NOW, tomorrow, or whenever you want. :) Try it...

20 comments:

Lindsay said...

hooray for you!!! congrats on graduating!! and your siblings are SO cute- what a great picture!!!

Adorably Distracted... said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I love the feeling when people like what you've created! It's so great!

And your brothers face is to freakin adorable!

Robert W. Leonard said...

Way to go, on all accounts. Sounds like you are on a good track in life!

chili pepper said...

Congratulations all around!

BululuStudio said...

Lovely smile

mandi said...

Congrats on everything! Your siblings are stinkin' adorable! I thought I was the only twenty-something with siblings as young as yours hehe. They steal your heart dont they?!
Oh, and I tagged you in my blog :)

Blair said...

Oh, good luck with the job hunt! And congrats on graduation.

Your dog is absolutely adorable!

Angela Darling said...

Congrats with everything- graduating and your sales. You should be very proud of yourself!

C. said...

Thanks for following! I appreciate it more than you know! And congrats on graduating, I just did two weeks ago and am agonizing over finding a job. Good luck with your search and your store! The zebra earrings are so cute!

Victoria said...

oh no those kids are too precious. i want to pinch those cheeks.

your etsy shop is amazing!
if my bank account currently held more funds that what i owe on my credit card bill i'd be buying that paris necklace this instant!!

xox
victoria

Couture Carrie said...

Love this post! Beautiful jewelry and kiddos!

xoxox,
CC

The Sanchez Family said...

Congrats on graduating! I LLOOOOVVVVVEEEE that necklace, no wonder you're selling... your stuff is so cute!

Alison said...

Dierks looks SO much like my friend's ridiculous little Lilly. She is hysterical. They also have a pitbull, and as you can imagine, Lilly is still the boss.

If you haven't already, I think you should join...
http://www.thesitsgirls.com/2008/06/welcome-to-sitstahood-we-are-group-of.html

Beth Dunn said...

Those pictures are adorable! So glad you are having a great month. I'm going to say that to myself too! xoxo

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Your dog is so cute!

A "cheery" disposition said...

OK, seriously... you have like the cutest dog ever!

Keeley said...

I just realized I wasn't following you, took care of that ASAP! All of these photos made me smile, thank you for sharing!

Xoxo

Crystal Jigsaw said...

The right job will come along for you, you have obviously worked really hard. Lovely pictures.

CJ xx

Haven and Home said...

Hi! Congrats on graduating. Your dog is precious! I will definitely check out your Etsy shop!

Jessica Marie said...

beautiful necklace :D