Friday, May 29, 2009

My little brother's a graduate now too...

My little brother graduated tonight!!


Before he left for graduation

Justin and me after graduation
No cap & gown shots :( He NEVER wore it except for the actually ceremony... We'll have to get him to model it tomorrow for the sake of photos. Anyway, I can't believe he's finished high school! Man we're growing up and it's weird.

Now I've graduated college, he's graduated high school, and my little sister Lilly graduated from pre-school. :)

My sisters Lilly (graduate) and Sarah

**UPDATE ON NOAH**

He came home today!!! And he's doing pretty good... Thank you to everyone who kept him in your thoughts & prayers. :) My family and I really do appreciate every single one of you.


Noah hugging his big brother after the graduation. :)

4 comments:

Alina said...

Congratulations! Growing up gets really scary when your little brother gets married and has kids.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Congrats to your brother!
All the best in the next chapter of life...Great weekend dear!

OceanDreams said...

Aww, my bro just graduated too, and funny enough we didn't get any cap and gown shots of him either. Except for before he graduated, but no family pics with the cap and gown! Anyway, I tagged you on my blog if you want to pass it on. Enjoy your weekend! :)

Bradpetehoops said...

the children in the photo are so cute.