Thursday, May 21, 2009

What I'm Loving Right Now: Bold Floral Prints

..............................................................................

Forever 21 - $19.80
........................................................................

Hello to all! I'm at home (in my hometown... Crandall, Tx) for the next week and a half! I surprised my mother by just showing up today. I left Corpus Christi at 8am this morning and made it here around 3pm, which isn't bad timing at all! She was so shocked... She was upset because I convinced her that I wasn't coming home until next weekend and that I couldn't stay longer than that weekend. :) And tonight we had a "girls night" with my mother and 2 sisters (ages 7 and 5) and we went to see Hannah Montana - the movie. It was so good! Much better than expected...

I just wanted to make this little post about the bold floral print dresses I came across. I wouldn't usually say it's within my "style" but I've come to love it! (This dress here for example) Ok, so maybe "bold" floral isn't the word for my dress... but I'm taking baby steps here :) It's still pretty floral and that's what counts! Anyway, I found that Forever 21 carries a lot of these...

Smile! It's FRIDAY!!! :) &&& a 3-day weekend!!

17 comments:

maeghan said...

Adorable dress! And girls' night with the family sounds so cute. :)

K @ Blog Goggles said...

I LOVE florals! These are adorable, and would be perfect for the jungle-like Hong Kong weather.

Keeley said...

Love the dress, perfect for summer and the right price! Have fun with you fam fam!

Jessica said...

OMG I love Hannah Montana and the movie was amazing =) I loved it, even though this cop had mistaken my friend an I as 12 yr olds lol...I guess the Hannah shirts didn't help lol...anyway that dress is super cute =)

Federica said...

This dress is sooo pretty!!
I love florals too!
Happy friday!
Federica

Lindsay said...

girl- i LOVE floral and im not ashamed- some of my friends make fun... whenever they see something floral they're all "here ya go linds!"

they are just jealous. :O)

mika said...

i love floral! so girly!!!

Kristin said...

so pretty!
i like the dress you wore in your last post as well. floral dresses are so feminine and lovely!

josie(bean) said...

definitely into the floral this season as well! id say 75% of my wardrobe is floral actually, AND mostly from forever21 as well haha. good taste.

Gracie said...

That is so sweet of you! Have a fabulous weekend with your family.

Adorable dresses.

Gracie.

monogramgirl said...

Very pretty, swingy, comfy...a happy dress.

♥Aubrey said...

Absolutely loving florals right now too! These are so fresh and fun for summer. I see you're planning your wedding. Congrats! You might be interested in my fun giveaway on my blog. Check it out.

Kathy said...

loooove that florar dress!

Kristin said...

Fabulous pick. I'm loving bright floral prints right now!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

I so need to go to Forever 21 and get a couple of dresses for summer. It is still sort of overcast here in SoCal so I'm in denial about the whole summer dress thing, but this reminded me...maybe tomorrow...

Nicole Marie said...

aww how sweet you surprised your mom!

and pretty pretty dresses!

Marthe Rudstaden said...

Gorgeous blog!Oh, and the Forever21 tube dress with flowers...love it!
Marthe
xoxo