Friday, March 19, 2010

Coming soon!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Friday!!

I finally received my order from E.L.F. Cosmetics and I am very surprised! (In a good way!) Soon I'll post a haul/review of everything I purchased.


eyeslipsface

Plus... I've got an award to pass along. That's coming in the near future as well. :)

Nothing special going on this weekend... just working (as usual). My little sister Sarah is turning 8 on Sunday though! That should be fun :) I got her the cutest sequin zebra purse at Nordstrom. I'll have to post a picture of it for you. She's such a fashionista...


Do you have any fun plans this weekend? (The last weekend of Spring Break!!!)

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

I've been wondering about those ELF Cosmetics! I've seen all the ads--everything for $1 or something--but it just seemed like such a scam. So you think it's worth it?? Thanks for the tip!