Wednesday, March 3, 2010

American Idol & a bit of confusion

Are you watching American Idol? This is the first season I really ever watched. (The last one I recall actually keeping up with was when Kelly Pickler was on there!)

My favorite is Katie Stevens.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G


So far they've told her the past 2 weeks to go "younger" and I 100% agree! I would LOVE to hear her take on a Demi Lovato song. :) Seriously, I envy her voice.
...........................................

I also can't help but root for Crystal Bowersox.


That girl's got talent.

Who are you voting for?
................................................

Lately, this is how I've been feeling about my classes & my path to becoming a Speech-Language Pathologist:

This stuff is getting intense and it's very intimidating... so intimidating I've considered is this speech-language pathology really for me?

But then I catch myself - am I really going to give up because things are getting "hard." No. I'm just gonna put more into it because I am not quitting. I ain't no quitter.

"The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places."

"You can't go through life quitting everything. If you're going to achieve anything, you've got to stick to something."

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." -Albert Einstein

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to best possible use." - Earl Nightingale


When times get tough... get tougher.

2 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Crystal & Katie are both great but my favorite tonight by far was Katelyn!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Christyrenee said...

I missed a lot of the girls performances =( So far my fav's are more on the guys side. I really like pretty much everyone that is there now, with a couple exceptions. My fav's are Lee, Casey, Alex and DiDi ;)