Saturday, August 22, 2009

What a week...

I have been absent for another week... I apologize for the absolutely random posts. Tomorrow evening I'm headed back to my life where I will once again be able to write about more interesting things and a lot more common! I've been working this past week and I can't do blogger at work and where I'm staying... I haven't had internet access.

My family came to San Antonio today and we went to Sea World! It was fun but we were really hoping that everyone would go shopping (tax free weekend) rather than to Sea World but it seemed that everyone else had the same idea. lol I'm so excited for tomorrow too! We're going to San Marcos to float the river then I'm headed back to school... back to normal. lol

I'll be more interesting tomorrow.

Later loves. :)

Oh yeah, and thanks for sticking around. I really appreciate you readers not leaving me due to the lack in posts here recently! lol You gals (&guys) make my day.

Oh, and you know Aubrey from Made You Blush... she's hosting a giveaway of a pair of my absolute FAVORITE earrings that I've made! Reading all the comments on it already today brought such a smile to my face! You guys are great :)

Oh, and last thing. (I promise! lol) I got out of jury duty. I just sent the card in (last minute!) since I live in another county currently and I'm in college. I'll let you know if there turns out to be a warrant out for my arrest. I doubt it though. Like my dad said, "They've got better things to do than go hunt you down when you don't even quality for jury duty anyway." I hope he's right. lol

11 comments:

Patty Ann said...

missed ya, glad you're back!

stilettolover91 said...

Great post!! Can't wait for new ones soon!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Marie said...

Hey doll! Been missing you! So I got the book back..lol...are you home? Send it to the first addy??

Your earrings are GORG! XOXO

accidentally, kle said...

looking forward to having you back in the blogosphere! :) and good luck with the jury duty thing!

Christie Cottage said...

I hope you enjoy floating the river. I love to go floating. No phones, no tv, just water, wind and daydreaming. Oh, and maybe a paddle or two! LOL

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Tamela said...

Glad you got out of jury duty!

brooke said...

still here lady!!! cannot wait to hear about the river! that sounds f.u.n!

Tracy-Girl said...

hahaha! the jury duty excuse is AWESOME! :) Glad you are having a good week with your family, girl!

sarah said...

I was able to get out of jury duty the same way when I was in college...don't worry...no one is coming to hunt you down and arrest you.

Glad you guys had fun in San Antonio!

Beth Dunn said...

Sea world is the best! xo

Tamela said...

Blog Award for you at my place!