Monday, August 3, 2009

A Creative Tag

I've been tagged by Small Town Girl!

The rules: "With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: a picture, a poem, a song (or piece of music), a phrase (or quote), an item of clothing, a place, and (just for fun) a Disney princess."


PICTURE(S) - My Family

& since Noah is missing... he got his own photo lol
My sisters and I have very close relationships =)
& of course, my own lil' family - Me, Justin, & Dierks

POEM
I don't really have a poem lol & I don't want to add some random one just to fill in this space.

SONG
Carrie Underwood - Lessons Learned

"And every tear that had to fall from my eyes,
And everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night,
Every change, life has thrown me,
I'm thankful, for every break in my heart,
I'm grateful, for every scar,
Some pages turned,
Some bridges burned,
But there were lessons learned."

QUOTE

People are often unreasonable and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people will accuse you of ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you.
Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
It never was between you and them anyway.

-Mother Teresa

ITEM OF CLOTHING
I'm a jeans & tshirt kinda girl :)


PLACE
Kaufman/Crandall, Tx is where I call home


DISNEY PRINCESS
I am so...


Ariel

21 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

LOVE your quote...and I can't tell you how many times I've jammed that song. Gives me goosebumps!

Glady said...

Hi. I just stumbled upon your blog and read that you are 22 and planning a wedding. I think your blog is adorable, and congratulations to you and your fiancee.

I am 23 and just got engaged this weekend. Definitely some exciting times ahead : )

Stop by my blog sometime! Happy Monday!

Tamela said...

This is cute!

Children of the 90s said...

What a great quote! Thanks for sharing.

♥Aubrey said...

What great photos...thanks for sharing! Little Mermaid is among my favorites. I know ALL the songs.

Brunch at Saks said...

I loved learning more about you! Thanks for sharing :) XOXO

Sam said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog. I can't remember how I found it, but I just remember thinking it was something I'd be interested in reading.

Anyway, you have the CUTEST family! Thanks for sharing! =)

Kristin said...

That Noah has one fabulous grin! I wish we could all remember that quote before we act out of anger.

Lindsay said...

Ariel is so my favorite too!

...love Maegan said...

oh what a cute post! such cute photos.

Elizabeth Marie said...

Lessons Learned is my FAV SONG ever. Hmmm maybe I should listen to it about now.

Such cute photos!!

You have a gorgeous heart! :) XOXO

brooke said...

awww...i love the family photos!! you have a family like my own...all my siblings are WAY younger than i am! and ariel...goodness my meghan would love you as that is her FAVORITE princess!!

Anna said...

cute! love the family pics :)

Hollyrocks said...

What a cute little collection of photos! I love the one of you and your sisters, I bet you girls have a good time together. :-)

pineapple said...

3 things!
1. How is even possible to have a dog THAT adorable? Seriously!? (:
2. I'm so Ariel too ;)
& 3. I don't care what you say about wanting big Texas hair, your hair is gorgeous!

pineapple said...

Just wanted to reply back to you one the earrings - girl, I am so ridiculously in LOVE with those earrings. I can't wait to purchase them (hopefully tomorrow!) thank you for being alive & making those beauties!!!!! (:

Tracy-Girl said...

All of this is amazing... I love that carrie underwood song!

bananas. said...

why haven't i heard of this carrie underwood song!? i will have to listen to it. i also heart ariel. best disney princess!

FrancoB. said...

i i wasa disney princess i would be ariel too.
by the way i'm having a giveaway i hope you enter :D

Brett Alexandra said...

aww, you are so Ariel:)I miss that movie! Haven't seen it in forever. What a cute tag!

stilettolover91 said...

So cute!!!! I love that pic with u & ur sisters!! You guys are so adorable!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com