Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm still here...

I'm sure some of you have noticed my absence while I am certain most of you haven't... lol But anyway, I've been working! Things have been a little shaken around lately but I can explain later. Last week went well [as a temp receptionist for my inlaws]. I drove back home yesterday [5 hr drive from my in-laws place] to spend another weekend with my family... especially since it was my little brother's birthday! Cute little Noah is 2. :)

I promise to blog more in depth later tonight! Have a lovely saturday!

3 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Yay glad ur back!! Was wondering why u were so quiet!! Can't wait for ur next post!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Sharon McPherson: AUTHOR / ARTIST said...

Congrats on your new job, temp or otherwise. Well done! :)

sarah said...

I'm glad you're back! Have a great weekend!