Saturday, August 1, 2009

Max Factor Pan-Stik Makeup

I recently read some great reviews of Max Factor's Pan-Stik makeup. As for my personal review, I LOVE it! I'm sure it will be my new makeup must-have!


I use it primarily as a concealer but if my face is really uneven, I'll use it all over. I apply it as concealer using a concealer brush made by mark. cosmetics and I use it all over just using my fingers.

Sooooo.... The fiance and I are going on a date tonight :)



{I really need to find better lighting for my webcam}

So, I bought sample sizes of the Herbal Essences Body Envy shampoo & conditioner and I love it!

I thought that the conditioner would be too light to even effect my hair [since my hair is curly/frizzy/course] but my hair felt super soft and lightweight. I definitely recommend it! My hair is much more "flowy" and not so stick staight after flat ironing it. :) [as seen here]

Hope you're having a great weekend loves!

14 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

wow!! ur so gorgeous!!!! have fun on ur date!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Brett Alexandra said...

aww, you look so cute! Have fun on your date night:) I love Max Factor!

twinsouls888 said...

nice blog, I followed you ^_^

Tamela said...

Have fun on your date night!

Lily G. said...

Great review! You look great!

Iva said...

you are beautiful! Hope you had an amazing date night :)

Elizabeth Marie said...

Hi sugar...that pan stick stuff is FAMOUS, he used to use it on old school glamorous movie stars!! And you look like you could be one :)

I hope date night was fun!!

Hollyrocks said...

You look hot! Did you have a good time on your date?

♥ H ♥ said...

Tagged you ;)

Ali said...

Hot hair lady!

sarah said...

I will have to check out the Max Factor!

I hope date night was fantastic!

Lila Sweetheart said...

You look great! Thanks for the makeup tip. I'm not sure what the name is but the blue version of that shampoo/conditioner smells amazing. Hope you had fun :)

Polished Sense said...

Great photos. Love the Max Factor stick and the way herbal essences smells :P

xo,
Jessica

Mrs. C said...

Your hair looks great! I also have curly hair. I'll have to try out this shampoo!