Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why did I not think of this before??

Ok, so how many of you (including myself) are guilty of going to bed without washing your face? I know there are times when I am just so tired all I want to do is go to bed. I don't feel like standing over the sink to wash my face, apply moisturizer, etc [whatever your skin routine involves] so guess what? I don't. I really do try to wash my face EVERY NIGHT but sometimes I just say "screw it."

Well... I was watching some Youtube videos [I was bored] and this young woman shared a tip that made me wanna just knock myself in the forehead! lol She says that you should keep cleansing cloths [such as Olay] by your bedside so when you get in bed before thinking about washing your face, you can just grab one and wipe your face! How easy is that! I am so gonna go buy some today.

I can't believe I didn't think of that before... Do any of you use this little trick?

For all skin types: Olay Daily Facials Express

For a more "luminous" result: Olay Definity Illuminating Makeup Removing Cloths


I am sure that almost every skin care brand has their own type of cleansing cloths... So you can pick the one that's best for you. I just used Olay as an example.

*Make sure that the towelettes/cleansing cloths you purchase are already WET! I know some of them come dry and you just wet it yourself & that would defeat the purpose of keeping them bedside lol*

I also wanted to give credit where credit is due! I got this tip from Alba Mayo on Youtube.

17 comments:

Brett Alexandra said...

OMG. I am going to walmart right NOW!

stilettolover91 said...

Great idea!!! I'll have to buy some!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Marie said...

I do this everynight because I am L-A-Z-Y! haha. Works like a charm! :)

Hope you're having a good weekend lady!

Gloss Photography said...

Yea, I love these for my LAZY nights when i just dont have the energy to go and wash my face.

Gloss Photography said...

BTW.. Do you have a photographer, or a Makeup Artist already?

Hollyrocks said...

I feel your pain. I have never thought of keeping them by my bed, but I have used cleansing cloths in the past. My only problem is that my face doesn't really feel clean unless there is soap and water involved. Which can also be a bad thing if I wait until it's really late at night, because the water hitting my face wakes me back up. But that's okay, I don't mind getting a second wind.

Lily G. said...

What a great tip!!

My Beauty Blog :) said...

yeah they are a makeup must have!
i use them everynight to remove makeup and then wash my face right after.

The New Black said...

Great idea! These are what I use every night...why not cut out a step and do it in bed? But then I'd forget to brush my teeth. Any tips for that? :)

monogramgirl said...

I want to get these right away. I just spent the day at back to back dance recitals for my daughter, and needless to say, I'm in bed, and a little bit grimy! Great advice.

Mahendra-Jambi said...

hallo.....nice meet you here

Tamela said...

I feel ya on not wanting to wash your face when you are so close to falling asleep standing up! I love cleansing cloths!

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

I love these for when I'm traveling!! :)

Patty Ann said...

this is also perfect for traveling! avoid the 3 oz liquid mess in security line.

Hello Lindello said...

it doesnt matter if i'm 3 sheets to the wind i always wash my face. i have nightmares if i dont. i know its odd...

Ali said...

I use 'em. They're amazing!

Mrs. C said...

That's great! Definitely getting some.