Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Interview

Well, here is the winning outfit for today's interview. I shopped for 2 days to find this! lol It was intense...
Sorry about the messy living room in the background! lol

I got the skirt from NY&Co for $40 and the shirt from Ross for $8. I wore brown 1-2" heels [not pictured because we took this when I came home from the interview and my feet were hurting so I took them off lol]

I must say I loved my outfit! I was very pleased with the outcome. :)

Soooooooo... about the interview:
It was much tougher than I expected! There were some questions that I didn't quite know how to answer but the people interviewing me were very positive and friendly. I think it went good but I can't say "Oh I know I got this job!" lol Simply put, I have no idea what they'll decide. lol

Here's my opinion:

If I get this job, then fantastic! I can't wait to start learning and working. I am excited to be able to help others and learn more about the profession I've chosen.

If I don't get this job, then it only means that God has something better for me, something that must be better suited to my needs. I believe that God knows best and he will take care of me.

We'll find out Monday!

27 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

I think u look amazing!!! I love the skirt & the top!!! I hope you get the job!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Lily G. said...

Great interview outfit. Good luck!!

Tracy-Girl said...

I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Bee said...

aww you look super sharp & cute!! great job on the outfit. i really hope you get the job!

Ali said...

Great attitude!

And great outfit.

♥Aubrey said...

That's right...think positive. God ALWAYS has a plan. You look GREAT!!! I love the shirt.

Lindsay said...

you look so cute! i'd give u the job!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love your outlook! And our outfit. Will be praying for the perfect outcome. WOW let me say "out" just one more time...

And thank you for what you said on my blog-I love answering all the questions but at the same time, sometimes I just need to blog for me. And hope people like it. So I'm glad you do lover! XO

Brett Alexandra said...

Oh girl I hope you got it! I would be SOOOO NERVOUS!! I bet you did great:)

Anna said...

You look great!!! Good luck, fingers crossed!

d.a.r. said...

I've got my fingers crossed!!! And you look fabulous!

Cupcake Couture said...

Nice outfit :) I'm sure you landed it!!! Good luck!

Brunch at Saks said...

Perfect love! You look gorgeous! Praying for you that you get the job! Let us know how it ends up! :) XOXO

♥ H ♥ said...

You look perfect!! And you're right God will always take care of us. It's all about HIS timing, not ours :) GOOD LUCK!!!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

YAY GOOD LUCK you look great!

JennyMac said...

I hope you get the job!

Amanda K said...

Your outfit looks great. Good Luck!

Darrah said...

Good luck with your interview! They'd be silly not to hire such a smart shopper like yourself. I love that you got this amazing look for less.

kirstyb said...

i love that top xoxoxx

Lila Sweetheart said...

That is the best outlook you can have about an interview. I love that skirt, what a good find. Hope you get the job :)

LipGlossGossip said...

I love the outfit! :-)

...love Maegan said...

oooh I would have been a nervous wreck!

You look FABULOUS! I love that top! Great choice. I hope you get it!

sarah said...

Cute outfit!

Heather said...

Cute blog! I am also planning a wedding. Good luck...cute outfit.

Courtney said...

Great choice for an interview outfit!

cgw @ accidentally, kle said...

you looked great! love the choice! good luck :)

Becky said...

Oh, I hope it went well! If you didn't land the job, at least you have a go-to interview outfit in your repertoire now, right? Btw, I buy like half my wardrobe from NY&Co. Try to take advantage of their coupons/discounts in the future if they dropped any into your bag with you adorable skirt purchase!