Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Skincare Routine


This is the skincare routine I use... I have super sensitive skin that likes to breakout VERY easily. I've had some real nightmares with it in the past!

Step 1: That's Deep Face Wash by Mark. Cosmetics - $7


I love this stuff! I like to use this in the morning as a gentle way to prep my face for the day. It is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, oil-free, and allergy tested. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean even before I apply the moisturizer! It lasts a while too... I've only bought 2 bottles in over a year!

or

Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - $5


I try not to use the exfoliating scrub for morning and night because I fear it will be too harsh on my skin. I use this product at night to remove all the dirt and makeup from the day. You can feel it working... your face tingles and just feels clean. It's addicting!

Step 2: Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment - $6


I use just a dab of this every morning & night... kinda as a way to keep my skin "in check." lol This is the ONLY product I use that contains an acne fighter (such as salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide) because I find that less is more... I used to pile on the acne fighters and I didn't notice a difference in my skin until cut them out.

Step 3: Matte Chance Moisturizer by Mark. Cosmetics - $15


I love love love this stuff. It leaves your skin silky smooth and it smells fantastic! I have NEVER found a moisturizer that works as well as this does! It's certainly a must-have for oily skin types.
.............................................................

I am a Mark. Cosmetics Representative. You can purchase the "That's Deep" face wash & the "Matte Chance" moisturizer in my store found at www.mymarkstore.com/lvandever .

The Clean & Clear products... well, can obviously be found just about anywhere. lol

If oily skin isn't your main concern, don't worry! Mark. Cosmetics has great products for every skin type!

Lindsay's Mark. Store

**I'm not sure how long it will last but get FREE SHIPPING [on any size order] when you enter the code MOM2009**

8 comments:

brooke said...

ooohhh...i have the WORST oily skin/breakout problem...i may have to try that matte chance!!!

Tracy-Girl said...

SO good to know... I have the opposite problem than you do... I have DRY skin that is sensitive and peels!

♥ H ♥ said...

OOOOH!!! I have oliy skin too. I am glad I know you're a mark rep!!

Tracy-Girl said...

Definitely will have to try that out... thanks for the reccomendation, I am always looking for new things to try on my skin!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Oh awesome...I am going to buy some stuff from you tomorrow when I don't feel like death. That Matte stuff looks amazing! XO

Oh and don't you worry pretty lady-we have your back! :)

Ali said...

You got me wanting that exfoliating scrub now!

Gabby said...

Ooh, I'm gonna check the Mark stuff out! A friend gave me a lotion from Mark that smelled like figs...it was aaamazing!

The New Black said...

I've never heard for Mark before. I feel SO out of the loop! I'll have to give it a try...