Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ahahahaha! Me? A blog "babe" ??


I love the way the shirt & vest fit!! [Goodwill]
(The pants are Forever 21)

I was thinking I must've had some good [thrift] karma because just the other day my fiance and I took a whole box full of clothes there that we didn't need... :)
.........................................................

So, I was told that I was on some "blog babe" ranking and I had to go take a look. Now, while some chicks would be totally offended or whatever... not me! I laughed so hard! Check it out: July Blog Babes
..........................................................

&&&
I got some pictures of me and Dierks that turned out way too cute not to share!





Lastly, thank you so much for the hair tips [here] and I'm gonna try it out tomorrow!

I'll let you know!

19 comments:

♥Aubrey said...

Hey Miss July! That is hillarious :)-
That vest is adorable...good karma indeed.

sexy legs and body said...

That looks great! Your "son" is very cute!
Take some pics of the hair, would love to see!
Colin.

Elizabeth Marie said...

Oh my gosh that is HILARIOUS!! Aww you and Kellie are both on there, I guess I roll with some BABES!

You look so cute and Dierks is SO ADORABLE!!

Sharon McPherson: AUTHOR / ARTIST said...

That is hilarious! Not the fact that you are a Blog Babe because you are!!! That's obvious.

It's just hilarious that some dude spends his time trawling blogosphere - hasn't he got better things to do? Ah well, boys will be boys ...

Kristin said...

LOL!! I can't believe someone dedicates a whole blog to that...I'm not sure whether I can get over the creepiness long enough to find it hilarious, lol.

Your hair looks great in these photos....so does Dierks, of course. :)

brooke said...

oofa lady you are gorgeous!!! and that vest/shirt are so so cute on you!!!

Annie said...

you are too cute! so is your pup!
and you are def a blog babe ;)

Becky said...

Aw, I miss my pup! I would love to have her "accessorize" some of my outfits! Dierks is adorable, and so is your outfit!

Ali said...

Look at YOU, blog babe! Congrats, you're officially a hottie!

mandi said...

haha congrats on july! i love your vest and i love your pup :) ha

Brunch at Saks said...

Oh my goodness- how funny! You are SO a blog babe! Your little puppy is so adorable too :) XOXO

Kristin said...

Yep, still lovin' the vest!

chloejessica said...

I love Goodwill too! And I love the pics with your doxie! He is so cute!! :)

Anna said...

Aww cute post! And great goodwill finds - sometimes the trip to the thrift store can really pay off :)

Hollyrocks said...

Cute outfit! And I love the photos of you and Dierks (such a fun name). I can tell that the two of you have a very close mommy-puppy relationship. :D

Thomas said...

What are you going to graduate school for?

Gabby said...

You look great! Completely a 'blog babe'!

And aww your pup is adorable!

Tamela said...

haha that is awesome! Congrats Blog Babe!

I love finding good deals at thrift stores. I got some dress pants in grey and cream for two bucks a piece!

josie(bean) said...

haha you are too cute, and so is your little doggie! :)