Friday, July 24, 2009

New Jewelry for my Etsy Shop!

So I haven't worked on my Etsy shop in about a MONTH... I'm so happy to say I've got 3 new creations :)

Turquoise Porcelain Beaded Bracelet


These little black earrings are SO much more gorgeous in person! The picture doesn't really do it justice...


Dream Necklace - just a simple round pendent
*I haven't listed the necklace yet but I plan to have them posted by the end of today! The earrings & bracelet, however, are available at this time on my site.*

10 comments:

mika said...

i like your bracelet and your necklace more! really fab!

M.J. said...

You made those earrings?!? The "pendant" part and all? Wow, they are very pretty.

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ohhh awesome girl! I love the first bracelet!

And thank you-I know why is it we get sick when important stuff is coming up?!

I think you should get LA Candy, I know how you love Ms Conrad. Get it on Amazon though-10 bucks versus 23 or whatever at Borders. And it shipped super fast!

XOXO!!

Ali said...

Oh, anxious to hear how much the dream necklace is!

stilettolover91 said...

I really like the bracelet & necklace!! They're both absolutely beautiful!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

♥Aubrey said...

Beautiful! I've been meaning to email you about the giveaway. I'll write you when i get off work today :)

Bee said...

Ooh I really really really love that Dream necklace. Very pretty!! And everyone can relate because we all have big dreams in life.

Kristin said...

Love the pendant!!

Lily G. said...

These are so pretty! Great job.

La Mode is Rad! said...

Love the dream necklace. Beautiful indeed!