Thursday, May 15, 2014

My very first post... ever.

Helene in Between & Venus Trapped in Mars started a link up called #firstsTOTALSOCIAL. I thought it was pretty neat! I didn't necessarily intend on linking up...but I was curious to go find my very first post on this blog.

Monday, April 20, 2009

http://bellacene.blogspot.com/2009/04/well-hello.html

I remember starting this blog. I had no idea what I was doing... or where it would go. I've come and gone... a couple times. I give up, get busy, or take a break but I always come back. I started this blog to share about my handmade jewelry once upon a time. Then I discovered a passion to write about budget fashion and beauty. Life in general. Now, 5 years later... I'm a new mom and I find myself reinventing the blog again. I guess that makes sense. I do consider it a "lifestyle" blog so the blog kind of grows with me. I really need to commit more time to it. I love going back and reading through the stages in my life.

Now I can write about growing into motherhood. I am still myself... I love fashion, beauty, budget-friendly finds, traveling, etc. You'll find a little bit of it all here :)

Helene in Between

5 comments:

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

5 years. You go girl. I'm so impressed by that. This blogging thing is hard and time consuming! What an accomplishment!

Brittney, Breaking Free said...

Ive been blogging for 5 years too, I deleted my oldest blog and started over last month though. I reinvented myself several times...hence the new blog :)

Alysse said...

Lindsay, I'm so glad I came across your blog over at the link up with #firststotalsocial. I'm a photographer also! I hope you have a great week!

Helene in Between said...

isn't it just so crazy looking back! 5 years is a huge accomplishment!

Karen M. Peterson said...

It's so fun to have all those years of stuff to go back and look at.

And I agree. The beauty of a lifestyle blog is that it can change with you.