Monday, April 20, 2009

Well Hello!



Welcome to my blog... I will try to keep things interesting for you :)

Right now I am laying in bed, yes at 10:30am, enjoying my morning coffee, my fiance is strumming his guitar, as always, and my son (well, mini-daschund) is laying cuddled to my legs. :) It's a beautiful morning.

This weekend was the most fun I've had in a while. If you want to know a song that will get the crowd going at a karoke bar... it's "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-lot. ;) Figures, the first song I ever karoke is "Baby Got Back". 2 of my girlfriends got up there with me and that made it really fun. I'm sure we're known now as the "Baby Got Back" girls but it was worth it.


I'm continuously listing new items (like the necklace shown) in my shop on Etsy so go check it out!

http://www.bellacene.etsy.com/

-Lindsay

No comments: