Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spend cheap... look CHIC!


I was somewhat laughing at Jake - I'm not sure what he was trying to do here!

Jacket - Goodwill ($4)
Shirt - A'gaci ($2.50 sale)
Jeans - Refuge by Charlotte Russe ($19.99 sale)
Shoes - Target ($12.99)
Necklace - Forever 21 ($5.80)

Some of my favorite stores: Goodwill, thrift stores, Plato's Closet, Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx (yes, I'm a maxxinista lol), Forever 21 (although I rarely find anything I'd actually wear here), Charlotte Russe...

I'll do a post soon about all the amazing things I've found at Plato's Closet recently. :)

Where are your favorite stores to score great deals??

7 comments:

Tamela said...

I need to take a visit to our Goodwill store and see what goodies I can find!

stilettolover91 said...

You look great!! Cute outfit!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Hope Chella said...

Nice look :)

I am all about the sale racks anywhere!

Have a great Tuesday,
Hope =)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

TaylorCristen said...

What a great outfit for a great price!!

Jen said...

Chic is right!! Girl, you're looking great! As for stores, you pretty much nailed them... Target and Forever 21. Both are trendy and cheap... just what I love ;-)

Elizabeth Marie said...

You look AMAZING. lollll at "maxxionista"

What lipstick is that? Purdy purdy!

bananas. said...

you look like a million bucks!

i love getting deals at target, marshalls, crossroads trading and forever 21.