Monday, April 5, 2010

Makeup Dupes! - Drugstore products with high-end quality

I love YouTube. I'll be the first to admit that I probably spend way too much time on there. lol I just find so many interesting (and sometimes helpful) videos.

I came across this video made by Sardun1 about drugstore products she's found that are exact dupes (or replicas you could say...) of department store products she owns.

In the video:
NYX Bronzer #2 = Nars "Laguna" Bronzer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation = Nars Sheerglow Foundation
Milani HD Advanced Concealer = YSL Radiant Touch Concealer
NYX Natural Blush = MAC Lillicent Blush
Boots No7 Highlights Illuminating Lotion = Benefit HighBeam

and more...

She does a great job at demonstrating products and explaining the likeness of each. I definitely recommend this video for informational reasons! (And it'll save you lots of $$$$)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Wow, good call! Thanks for the rec!