Sunday, April 25, 2010

I love the NUDE look!

... of shoes that is!

I love the look of nude heels. They elongate your legs without distraction. (plus they practically go with everything...)

Miranda Kerr pulls this look off nicely:

(via)

Nude shoes are definitely "in" right now so I'm sure you can find a pair just about anywhere... but when it comes to searching online, my best luck was found on the Aldo website.


*all shoes pictured are $75-$90 on Aldo's website

(Honestly, A LOT more than I'd pay for shoes! lol You know me, I'll find a bargain & I'll definitely let you know when I do! ;) )

7 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

I love Nude Shoes and even though they're in style it's actually not that easy to find a pair :(

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Claire Kiefer said...

Please do share when you find a good bargain! I love nude heels too, and am on the hunt for the perfect pair . . .

Kendra said...

I love the look of nude shoes also, I tend to hate trends but I really want a pair.! Let me know when you find a bargain pair.!

Ali said...

Cute! I saw some ADORABLE ones at Coach the other day... maybe I should go back for them!

on the Rhoads of life said...

Love the nude shoes! They have some cute & cheap ones at Target right now - but of course didn't have my size. :-(

♥Aubrey said...

LOVE the look of these. I've been on the hunt for a pair of NUDE heels for a while now...let my search end soon :)-

accidentally, kle said...

Lindsay, I dunno if you've already seen it, but I found a great pair of nude peep-toes for a great price last week and blogged about it yesterday!