Friday, April 16, 2010

Reebok Easytone shoes - summer legs ahead!

In preparation to get my legs ready for this summer weather (i.e., for shorts and dresses) I bought a pair of the new Reebok Easytone shoes...

(My fiance took this picture randomly while we were at Walmart - I wasn't posing so yes, I just naturally stand this way sometimes. lol)
Hopefully this is in my future:

I really like them so far. At first, they are a bit awkward to walk in (due to the unbalancing spots on the soles which in turn, makes your leg muscles work harder = toned muscles) but after a bit, you adjust. I wear them EVERYWHERE lol (Hey, I gotta use them in order for them to work!!) I do notice a difference! My legs are a bit worn out (like I've been doing light workouts) and I especially feel a difference when I go up the stairs! ( I love that feeling though... the feeling that it's working) I also love how they look like normal shoes! (Those "Shape Ups" look a bit ridiculous in my opinion... lol)

I'll keep you dolls updated on how these are working for me :)

8 comments:

Tracy-Girl said...

Ohhh, let me know how those work for you! I have always thought they would be fun to try!

Brittany Ann said...

I'll admit (and I'm ashamed to do this as a trainer) I'm intrigued by these shoes! I can't wait to hear what you think!

Claire Kiefer said...

This is amazing! I've never even heard of them . . . now I might have to run out and get some! Are they really expensive?

Ali said...

I really want these sneakers! I thought about getting the Sketchers ones, but you're right -- they totally look weird and not normal. I may have to invest in the Reebok ones!

Ali said...

Wow!! I am going to buy these this week!! I could lose an inch on my bum!! 8)

Kristin said...

I really wanna know if those bad boys work!

Devon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krynn said...

I've just got some, been wearing them for 2 weeks and lost an inch from my hips so far. Taken my measurements so I'll be keeping track of them over the next few weeks