Sunday, May 1, 2011

Loving! - Black Sequin Dress

So I was looking around on the web at some of Kate Middleton's pictures (guilty!) when I came across this photo and fell in LOVE with this dress!! 

via google

 I found 2 options on Amazon that are AMAZING deals!!



List price - $138 / Amazon price - $15

Dress #2 - Ella Moss


List price - $159 / Amazon price - $52-$75

If you love the bow (like me!) you can easily buy a silk ribbon and tie it around your waist the same way. Voila! lol
....................................................................................

I loved Kate's wedding look! She was stunning. The dress was beautiful and perfect for a princess. I was amazed to hear that she did her own makeup! I don't know if I'd do my own makeup knowing a billion people would be watching! lol I know her wedding and gown are splatter all over the web so I didn't want to add to it. 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I was stalking her pictures too! haha I love her style!!

Claire Kiefer said...

Oh my goodness! That's the first picture of Kate (aside from her wedding gown) in which I really LOVE what she's wearing. That little sequined dress is perfect! Usually I think she's too put together/preppy for my taste, but I loooooove this look.

Kasey Lynne said...

All of those dresses are so pretty!