Monday, May 9, 2011

Ever heard of Birchbox?


Birchbox is a monthly membership you can sign up for that sends you high end, deluxe size samples for only $10/month! (I'm talking "samples" that will last you weeks!) I'm addicted to it! Honestly, it's like Christmas in your mailbox every month. :) On occasion, I've received a FULL SIZE product (i.e., an organic chapstick worth $12!) These are the same samples you can buy at Sephora for about $10 EACH. You get 5 deluxe samples a month plus 1 "freebie" surprise. 

Go to the Birchbox website to learn more.

**I want to note that I am NOT being paid to write this blog post. I'm not receiving any free products or anything... I just really love this monthly subscription!


Do you know of any other monthly beauty subscriptions like this?? Please share!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

wow, I have never heard of this!! I will def have to check it out!

Eugenia said...

I love things like this! Have you also tried Pretty Pink Box? Its basically the same concept!

Perpetual Blind Date said...

wHO KNEW!!! What a fantastic idea

PinkSass said...

regarding the lotion question: I put it on and then I wipe off my palms. I'm weird. :)