Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm here! I'm here! I promise :)

I promise I'm still here! I just started my new job yesterday and currently, I'm still finishing out my 2 weeks as a server. I definitely have a new found respect for people with 2 jobs! Tuesday was a very long day:

Up at 6am - left the apartment at 7am - worked from 8am-3:30pm - rushed to make it home a little after 4pm - worked server job 4:30-9:30

Needless to say... I slept like a baby.

I'm really loving my new job. (I'll love it even more when I get my first paycheck!)

Just one more week then I'll be done being a server!

I'll try to post some interesting stuff later but unfortunately - I'm totally spent right now.


Hope all of you are great!

3 comments:

Jonesy said...

Congrats on the new job!

www.the-blisslist.com

Kristin said...

working two jobs is exhausting!! i did it for the past year but just gave up one of them and it feels so nice! you will be happy to get out of the serving job! i loved working at macaroni grill but it was so nice to have the nights and weekends free! what are you doing at ur new job?

Dvora Schleffer Designs said...

Congrats on your new job.