Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Finally! Nude heels by Guess! & they're from Marshalls?!

OMG I've been tipped off on where to get bargain nude heels!!!

Yes, that's right... I just said "O M G"

I was watching allthatglitters21 on YouTube when she pulled out these gorgeous shoes that she found at Marshalls:


I am not sure of the price because she didn't mention it in the video but you can bet that I'll be making my way to Marshalls pretty soon (probably tonight lol) and I'll let you ladies know first thing :)

*sigh* - I've been looking for some of these all summer

I can barely contain the excitement!! :D

3 comments:

♥Aubrey said...

Marshalls is my GO-TO store for finding amazing items...with rock-bottom prices :)-

Good luck & hope you find them.

stilettolover91 said...

The last time i was at my Marshalls i didn't see those :(

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

I have found some great shoes at marshalls before but its totally hit or miss... i would love to have those nude heels though!