Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's late...

Hey guys! It's late so I'm gonna make this one quick... I haven't been able to write in a while!

I've had a few (stressful) surprises lately and I'm going to take them as they come! Rolling with the punches! BUT because of all these changes are happening in my life all of a sudden, I think it's a sign that I'm ready to move one to another phase of life. I'll be applying for my first "real" job soon, I'm graduating with my BA in Psychology in 2 weeks, and I'll be searching for my first house with my fiance' :) It's going to be just us... and our pup Dierks of course! A lot of these decisions have been abrubt, and not by choice, but it's what's best for me.

I'm still trying to work on more jewelry but I just haven't had the time! I've been a little down about my shop because I'm not having much success in sales :( This darn economy! lol I have been able to get a few things up though... go check it out!

www.bellacene.etsy.com

7 comments:

Crystal Jigsaw said...

I would have loved to do a course in Psychology, I do admire you.

CJ xx

Robert W. Leonard said...

You are certainly not alone in that. A lot of people, including me, are going through big changes. Desperate times calls for desperate measures I suppose.

Sarah said...

Hey there! Thanks for following :]

I checked out your jewelry and I lovelovelove it! I'm definitely gonna have to get something with my next pay check :]



Ohh, and on your old post titled 'I Run To You' I totally agree with you on not being able to find the words to express yorself so you use music, I do the same thing. Oh, and I adore that song...it's my favorite besides 'Home Is Where the Heart Is' on their cd!

Gabriel Girl said...

Hi! I saw your post on etsy, and I just thought I'd drop by and be a supportive follower :)

Hey, I'm graduating with a BA in psych in two weeks, also! Go psych grads!

Kristie Roda said...

Hello! Good luck with all those changes... and congrats for the beautiful jewelry you make! :O)

M.J. said...

Great time to buy! I bought my first house last May, and I have to say, being a home owner is great! A lot of work though...

sam said...

hi nice blog i like it and i hope you will join my blog maybe we can help each other.