Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mending a broken heart...

A few tips for mending a broken heart -

1. Having a pet :) My dogs are my saving grace right now.

2. Calling a friend - just having someone to talk to helps you to feel not so alone. (Your mother can count as a friend too... mine sure has!)

3. Eat all the chocolate you want - I've got some oreos here that are tempting me. They just might be my dinner tonight. According to "My Fitness Pal" app I've got 764 calories left to eat for today. 764 calories worth of Oreos it is then!!! :)

4. A bubble bath and a magazine - nothing better than beauty and fashion to get your mind off things!



Things are a little rough around here right now... I hope you'll stick with me! Just give me a couple of days to let the dust settle a bit.

I'm still reading all your blogs - just not writing yet. :)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

omg Linds ... I'm so sorry, I know how hard it is. I am here if you need anything. I can't say anything to make it any easier now, but just know it does get better and the sadness subsides. PROMISE! I thought I was going to die when I went through my breakup. Just trust that everything happens for a reason and you will eventually be happIER than you could ever imagine! I promise.

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

I agree with Lindsey! I am so sorry!
Time heals everything, I am kinda living proof of this right now, kinda.

xo $ARMIN

Tamela said...

Prayers are with you girl.

Nantucket Daffodil said...

thinking of you and hoping for the best

Lilly's Style said...

I'm sorry doll. Things will get better. I agree with what Lindsey said. Hang in there.

xoxo