Friday, March 11, 2011

Strawberries & Chocolate Mint Cookies

You have got to try fudge-mint cookies (like Thin Mints) adorned with fresh strawberries!

 



By no means is this a healthy snack but hey... +1 for the fruit, right?


I'm still researching foundations. Let me know your suggestions! FYI - I have oily, sensitive skin. I can't use most mineral makeup because it contains bismuth oxychloride which irritates my skin. I'm considering trying Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation but having a hard time swallowing the price :/ I prefer a foundation under $25 but I'm open to any of your suggestions!!

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

I would never have put the two together, but now I find myself wishing I had the ingredients to make myself one.
hmmm. . .is it worth the trouble to take three littles to the store...

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Yum, I love strawberries. This is making my mouth water.

Write it in Lipstick

Erin Tagle said...

OhMyGooooodness. Why did you post this when I gave up 'desserts' two days ago for Lent? *sigh* It looks deeeelish though!

Stephanie said...

Oh, yum. Those look amazing! I can just imagine the crunch of the cookie with the sweet juiciness of the strawberry.

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

I love strawberries-- I'll have to try this-thxs for posting

Kel

love jenny xoxo said...

looks super yummy!!

XOXO

Lindsey said...

This looks amazing and I don't even like sweets. It just sounds really good. I think maybe you should look into Clinque foundations? They have some good options for sensitive skin!

OceanDreams said...

yum that looks sooo good! I recently switched over to CARGO and I really like it. in the past I used Lancome and that was good too. I have sensitive skin and an oily complexion so I understand. ;)