I finally got around to cleaning the closet! It's not perfect by any means but I did do some major organizing :)
Just a glimpse:
Jewelry, shoes, & other pretty things:
*I highly recommend the Lauren Conrad "Style" book!
I arranged his side from pants to short sleeves to long sleeves...
All of my shirts - arranged from no sleeve to long sleeve then T-shirts in the very back...
Purses, cardigans, sweaters, scarves...
Intimates, PJs, some of his clothes, and his shoes:
I love how nice this looks! (I'm working on building my shoe collection... hehe)
The mood finally struck tonight and reorganized the closet. A few of my tips:
1. Organize your shirts no sleeve to longest sleeve.
- You'll never be able to find that cute, sleeveless shirt buried behind the sweaters!
2. Shoes as art? Leave em' where you can see em'!
- This way, you'll see all of your shoe options every day...
3. Fold your sweaters.
- You don't want those pesky little hanger humps on your shoulders.
Basically - Try to keep things accessible. I plan to create some of my favorite outfits from my wardrobe and keep a photo journal so I know what's in there!