Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mama always warned me this day would come...


Recently, I've noticed that my pants have been a little tighter than normal. Actually, a very uncomfortable tight. My first thought was, "Am I shrinking my pants??" j

haha - I WISH

I've been working an office job for 4 1/2 months now. I've always had more active jobs (waitressing) which unconsciously kept me in some kind of "shape." Fast-paced walking for 5-6 hours at a time add up! My eating has stayed the same, however, it's never been all that healthy. But my active lifestyle has disappeared. 10-15 lbs has practically snuck up on me!

My mother warned me about this day. She always said, "You know you can't live this lifestyle forever and never gain the weight..." and she's right.

Looks like it's time the get in the gym!! I'll keep you guys updated on my healthy lifestyle goals :)

2 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I know right?! But I'm saying hello to the gym after the holidays. The holidays for me is about being lazy and mingling with good food and awesome company. =)

Melissa said...

Aw ya you really do understand. Except I learned at the age of 18 that I can't live an unhealthy life style :p

You're lucky you caught on quickly that you need to make a change. I tend to wait until it's too late.

Thanks for commenting on that post. It just feels good knowing i'm not alone.

xo
Melissa