Saturday, December 18, 2010

FINALLY - I can bust out the coat :)

Coat is from Forever 21 - $45

Texas is by far the most bipolar state. One day it's 70 degrees, then 30 the next, and back up to 70 a week later. Luckily, I have been able to wear my new coat a time or two thus far this winter :)

I have a love/hate relationship with winter. I hate the cold but I love how effortlessly-chic the fashion is in the winter.

Christmas is in a week!! And it's probably going to be warm here... Oh well.

3 comments:

jadore said...

Great coat! Love the scarf too!!

Tamela said...

Love the coat!! I think Ky weather is just as bipolar too!!! It went from 60 degrees to 50 mile hr winds to rain to freezing rain to snow in ONE day!!!!

Holly said...

We get a lot of the flip-flopping with the weather here in Oklahoma too. It's hard to know what to wear from day to day! I'm loving that coat though. What a cute fit!