Thursday, December 23, 2010

... and then I ended up on a longhorn.

Last night we went to H3 Steakhouse at the Fort Worth Stock Yards for my fiance's Christmas party with his work. (Just an FYI - he works at a company he started with his dad, his aunt is the receptionist, his mom does the accounting, and there's one other guy, Brian (aka adopted member) who works there too... so this was more like a fun, family party) :)


The happy couple... after a couple of drinks ;) [You can totally tell in Justin's eyes lol]

Don't adjust your screens - you see exactly what you see:

A mouse on a cat on a dog.

Only in the stock yards - oh, and the guy takes tips for you looking (or "enjoying") his pets.

The margaritas were SO good!!!!

(Brian and me)

I drank of couple of these...

****
****
****
****
****
******
****
**
*

... and then I ended up on a longhorn.


Yep, it's real.

2 comments:

Royar said...

That happened to me last year when I visited the stockyards, minus the margaritas of course. I'm still confused how I ended up on it.

Amy Lynn said...

oh.my.goodness.