Sunday, November 14, 2010

New makeup!!!! :) [makes me happy]

Loreal Extra-Volume Mascara - $5

E.L.F. eyeshadow pallet - $5

*love it!!!*

E.L.F. products are made with such amazing quality for the price. $5 for this 32 piece pallet is unbelievable!!

I figured out how to organize my make-up to make it more accessible and out of the way. I took the drawers out of my plastic storage container (from Walmart) and laid them flat in this drawer. Perfect!!
............................................................................

Have a wonderful week!!!! :)

4 comments:

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Oh my goodness, you have so much make up... so girly... I love it! :)

Katie said...

Thats a nice pallet I may have to buy it! The colors look great

Nikosmommy said...

THis drawer looks amazing! I MUST organize my products better...

ELF eyeshadows are fab too...so many for so cheap! Love them!

Melissa said...

What do you think of that L'oreal mascara? I bought it a while back and since then it's the only one i'll use. I've tried other ones but I adore this one.
Have you been pleased with it?

I giggled when I saw your makeup drawer. I used to have one that was just as full. Somewhere over the years though I stopped buying makeup. Weird right? I literally have one mascara, one eyeliner (etc). I maybe have 3 lipsticks and 3 eyeshadows? When did I stop being a real girl? haha

Melissa