Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I want a Clarisonic Mia.


So I've been interested in the Clarisonic products but I've never really thought about actually buying one because I figured it just wasn't worth the money. Well, that was until I watched this video and decided to look into it a bit more.

Here's a bit of information from their website:

Clarisonic systems improve:
- skin appearance
- skin tone
- pore visibility
- skin texture
- fine lines and wrinkles
- sensitive skin
- rosacea

Check out the before & after photos - some are pretty amazing!

Clarisonic Benefits:
- cleanses better
- healthier skin
- gentle
- enhances other products
- improves skin texture

Mia - $149
Classic - $195


Have you ever used a Clarisonic product? What's your opinion?


**I am not affiliated with Clarisonic, nor are the paying for this post. They have not given me anything (however, I wish they would!). I just really, really want one.

1 comment:

Clarisonic said...

Thanks so much for your interest in the Clarisonic Mia. We always love hearing from interested fans. If you have additional questions find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or via email info@clarisonic.com. If you are interested in a product review contact info@behrmanpr.com for more information. Cheers!