Friday, September 17, 2010

I am SO ready for fall weather!


from JCPenny

Although I live in Texas so Fall seems as if it will never come... I am SO ready for it! This summer I got so many jackets on sale and from thrifting. I can't wait to wear them!

I love the look above for weekend attire (or heck... maybe even Casual Friday!) She looks super comfortable, yet stylish.

All you need is:
- Straight-leg/loose skinny jeans
- A somewhat-fitted sweater
- Flats
- and a statement necklace

This is practically effortless!

I can't wait to show you my version... but right now it's just too damn hot.


What trend/style are you looking forward to this fall??

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

Hi!
Ha, totally know how you feel. I live in AZ, so our fall comes when, Nov? Totally sucks. I can't wait until the Southwest cools down.
&& that outfit is super cute. The necklace makes it pop.

PS: Love your puppies, OMG, how cute!

$armin<3

Claire Kiefer said...

I am looking forward to SCARVES! I love them and how they accent an outfit, but it's been too warm here in California for them too . . . and I'm equally excited about jackets. Fall/winter is so magical--warmer clothes, colder air, Christmas decorations starting to emerge . . . I love it!

Brittney said...

I hear you. I'm in Mckinney and a (somewhat) TX newb, and I'm just not adjusting to this whole "Fall doesn't come until December" thing, lol!