Friday, August 6, 2010

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review - Not good!


I only bought this mascara because it was on sale at the time. I was really excited about trying it and had high hopes (especially since it's by Revlon). Unfortunately, I'm a little bit more than disappointed by my results.

Number 1: Since I started using this mascara, I've noticed that I've been losing a lot of lashes. I especially noticed this on the days I would wear this mascara. While washing my face they would simply just come out! No, I didn't lose all of my lashes but I've lost wayyyyyyy more than normal so I'm done using this particular mascara!

Number 2: Recently, I've noticed that I've had some kind of reaction/breakout/rash around parts of my eye. I thought it was strange but didn't think it was connected to the mascara. My fiancé pointed out to me today that my eye had this reaction shortly after I started using this mascara.

Number 3: As for performance, this mascara is not all that wonderful. I've noticed that even after I apply multiple coats, it almost looks like I'm barely wearing mascara! As for holding curl... nope. This mascara really does nothing for your lashes, even momentarily.


Basically, I do not recommend this mascara and as soon as I'm done with this post... I'm trashing it. This is just my personal experience and I wanted to share it with you. Who knows, maybe it'll work for you! I'd recommend researching other reviews before purchasing.


What's your go-to mascara?

(mine's Maybelline's Full & Soft)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Good to know~ Thanks!!
I use Maybelline Define a lash!!