Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm getting married!

So, after all this time... (over a year) my fiancé and I have decided to walk the plank. Um, I mean... get married. We're makin' it official :) So we just figured this out about 2 weeks ago and the planning is already in motion!

We are getting married April 30, 2011

My aunt has so graciously opened her ranch house to us for a venue! She has a huge house on 300 acres out in East Texas so we're having it in her "backyard." We'll rent a tent and some white chairs and have us a nice lil' outdoor wedding!

Our colors are "lapis" and ivory... as seen here:


I'm so excited and can't wait to share all my planning with you :)

9 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

congrats!!! what a big time in your life. :) and pretty colors!

anna said...

congrats!! that's exciting! happy wedding planning :)

Pao said...

Congratulations! and please share all the planning, I am getting married next year too! We are just starting to plan everything :)

PAO

http://lifeadventuresandthoughts.blogspot.com

accidentally, kle said...

Aaahh congrats sweetheart!! What a fun time! x

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Lovely news and a very exciting time ahead. Congratulations.

CJ xx

Jenn said...

congrats!!

Kendra said...

SO excited for you.!

Kristin said...

Congrats!! So exciting! Thats so awesome your aunt has that many acres in texas!!

aLena said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting ... can't wait to get updates and hear about all your planning!