Thursday, June 17, 2010

I love long ["boyfriend"] cardigans & shopstyle.com too

One trend I'm loving this summer is the boyfriend cardigan - beige color to be exact. I love how effortlessly cool this look can be. (See Rachel Bilson below)


via
Rachel, your effortless style is amazing... and I'm a little jealous. You always look so incredibly stylish AND comfortable. Me? I either looks stylish OR comfortable.

Here are a few choices I discovered in many different price points! (Seriously, $15-$90... In other words, we can all afford this wardrobe staple)


Alloy Boyfriend Cardigan - Sale $14.99


Old Navy Cardigan - $26.50


Norma Kamali for Walmart Long Cardigan - $15


Ann Taylor Long Cardigan - Sale $19.99

And if your budget is not as restricted as mine...


J. Crew Long Cardigan - $89.50

You should check out ShopStyle.com. I'm addicted! You search anything you are looking for (or a category at the least) and you can sort the results by brand, store, sale, price, color and size.

I don't know about you, but sometimes I like to research a particular item I'm wanting before I go out looking for it. This website is a great tool to find exactly what you are looking for and for the best price!

What's your summer wardrobe staple item? (or itemS!)

1 comment:

love jenny xoxo said...

i love your blog, it's so cute!!! and I love your dogs, adorable! Rachel is gorgeous and I probably wouldn't have thought to pair a cardigan with shorts but it does look great. My summer staple would have to be... maybe my white wedges? That's a hard one :)