Tuesday, April 23, 2013

HEY! Listen here, Jack! (What I'm Loving)

Ok, I will admit... I've been living under a rock. I never "got" the Duck Dynasty phenomenon until I actually watched Duck Dynasty. It's at the top of the list this week of things I'm loving! I'm addicted! Perhaps I'm not alone... but Uncle Si is my absolute favorite. lol



(images via google)

On to the rest of what I'm loving...

CHIPOTLE

I begged and begged... and finally got my husband to take me to Chipotle!


BARE MINERALS MATTE FOUNDATION

Mineral foundation is so quick and convenient. I love it! But I'm allergic to bismuth oxychloride (which 99% of mineral foundation contains). This foundation doesn't have it!! And the coverage is good and easy to apply. 

RUNKEEPER

I run 4 days in a row last week!! I'm super proud of myself. :) This app is great motivation for me because I can see it all add up. If you get the app, lets be friends!


I need more people to follow on Twitter - leave your twitter handle in the comments so I can look you up!!
Mine is @lindsaycene

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I wish we had a chipotle! I feel sure that I would be a fan.

My twitter name is @tchrlp

Sara Elizabeth said...

Chipotle & Duck Dynasty, two of my favs!!

Nini Kat said...

I could probably eat Chipotle every day if there were no consequences!

Kasey Lynne said...

Oh, DD. One of my favorite tv shows of all time. If I got the chance to meet them or a huge A-list actor, I would definitely pick the Robertson family. Uncle Si and Jase are my two favorites. Willie is just straight up ANNOYING.

Now I want Chipotle. I could seriously eat there everyday.

Lilly said...

DD is my fave tv show right now...just love 'em! Uncle Si is hilarious :)

Whitney Cypert said...

I LOVE Duck Dynasty! Si and Jase are my favorites. I used to think it was so dumb until I actually watched an episode, now it's one of my favorites. Glad you got to go to Chipotle, I live in Denver, which is where it originated, so I hear about it all the time. New follower! : )

Sarah M said...

My Twitter handle is @howmyworldruns. I'm already following you!