Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One-dish, well rounded dinner!


I've been pinning like crazy (but really, who hasn't) and I can't cook to save my life! BUT I've been watching the Food Network and pinning (easy) recipes and hoping to learn a little bit in the kitchen. Well, I saw this little dinner on Pinterest and it just seem too easy (and good!) to be true!


4-6 raw chicken breasts
new potatoes
green beans (fresh or canned)

Arrange in a 9x13 dish (as shown or however you prefer)
Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix (the dry stuff!)
Top with a melted stick of butter

Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour

That's it! I just followed the instructions EXACTLY as described and it turned out amazing! Here's proof:


Enjoy!

1 comment:

stefaniegrace said...

That's so easy! And hardly any washing up! Amazing!