Monday, July 30, 2012

A honeymoon 9 months later - better late than never!

I'm so excited! So the hubby has been working extra hard and he managed to earn enough with his freelance gigs to book a 7 night stay in Cozumel! What's double sweet? Our vacation just so happens to land on our 6 year anniversary :) We got married in January but just didn't have the money for a "real" honeymoon but now we really get to go! I don't think it's really hit me yet to be honest... that probably won't happen until we're on the plane. lol

The Occidental Grand in Cozumel

Well, my photography kind of feel to the wayside in the past few weeks. I happened to take my camera to our weekly family lunch and became inspired all over again! Here are a few shots from yesterday:



What do y'all think??

Well, I really need to get back on here and post more often! I really do miss you all! I read from time to time but my job has kept me busy. I promise to do better! lol Oh dang! Tomorrow I'll have to share with you the Pinterest dinner I made! I do NOT know how to cook one bit but this recipe was so easy and the hubby LOVED it! I felt like a good wife :)

Look forward to catching up!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

how exciting for your trip!!

stefaniegrace.com said...

It looks beautiful! I have recently been spending so much time on Pinterest recently - and it's turned me into a lazy blogger...Oops!