Thursday, November 10, 2011

CMA Awards 2011 - Fashion

Carrie - I love this look. And those cap sleeves are perfect! The color of that dress really makes her skin glow. Bring on the sparkle girl! (On a side note - she has got to have the best legs in the business!!)

Faith - Love it all except the back and girl, you gotta do something with that hair!

Hilary - see Carrie's comments. lol I really love the top of Hilary's dress except I would've gone with a conservative sweetheart bodice instead of the plunging neckline.

Jennifer - This dress is stunning! Minus those pocket-looking excess fabric at her hips.



Kellie - Gorgeous dress but I would've went with a more sophisticated hairstyle. She would've looked so chic with a messy updo!

Kimberly - She's so cute! I just love her. That dress suits her perfectly in my eyes.


Miranda - I love her and Blake! They seem so down to earth. This dress is gorgeous but is it just me, or does it seem like the neckline is sitting low on her chest? (You guys see the "x" on the ground?? lol I've never noticed those before on the red carpet!)
 


Taylor - This dress is gorgeous!!! So soft and perfect. And her makeup is stunning to! Not sure if this is true or not but Covergirl wrote on Facebook all the products she used last night. What do you guys think?

My favorite? - Taylor Swift


What was your favorite look at this year's CMA's???

all images via usmagazine.com

5 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Love Carrie!!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Eugenia said...

I agree, CARRIE!!

Claire Kiefer said...

Carrie looks amazing--interesting she went with a long dress, given that her legs are all the rage! I think Miranda Lambert looks adorable, but you're right about the neckline being a little low. She's so cute, though!

Kristin said...

love Carries look!

Fashion Meets Food said...

I loved all the dresses Carrie wore. She is just stunning. I just found your blog and I am your newest follower. xo