Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh Monday...


Today was the epitome of a Monday.

I woke up at 2:45am with Mother Nature's monthly gift.

I stumble down the stairs to make my way to the bathroom. In an effort not to wake anyone else, I shut the bathroom door before turning on the light. As I flip the light switch, I must have startled one of those huge waterbugs because it flew at my face, bounced off my forehead, landed on my shoulder and proceeded to crawl around to my back. I start jumping and turning in circles while flailing my arms around like a crazy person trying to knock it off of me...

I was eventually successful.

I finally get up again to head out the door and I'm running late for work. On top of that, there's an accident on the freeway, traffic out the wazoo, and I needed gas. Triple whammy. 

I make it to work a little over an hour late and the work day is just about normal... It was as good as any day can be when it's accompanied by cramps and more than necessary trips to the bathroom.

I get in the car to head home from work and my "check engine light" comes on. Oh joy.



I have to say... I'm still in pretty good spirits after today! 

Now, it's time for some Moose Tracks ice cream :) (My fav!) & some Bachelor Pad. (no pun intended)

1 comment:

Nantucket Daffodil said...

I feel MUCH better now. I thought I was having a bad day. I was wrong. Enjoy a night chilling out.