Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Red & Leopard

Just a look I'm loving - 


What do you guys think?


Ok so I leave for my very first cruise in 2 weeks! The past month all I've talked about is "losing for the cruise" and that hasn't gone over so well. So, I'm going to depend on a spray tan instead. (That'll shave off a good 10lbs, right?) Works for me! I bought the 30 day shred and I can't even FINISH level one. :( No bueno! I've got 2 weeks to whip my body into some resemblance of in shape! 

You guys got any tips for me??

4 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

That's very cute!!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Nantucket Daffodil said...

Someone told me lay off all sugars for 2 weeks and you lose fast. Worth a shot. Not so easy.

Lilly's Style said...

Love both looks! That dress is so pretty.
I wish I had some tips for ya. Our cruise is in October and I told myself I had few months to get in shape...yea, didn't happen. I guess I was expecting to just wake up with a toned body one morning...and that didn't happen either :)

Lindsey said...

No because I suck at getting my ass in gear too! Spray tan sound slike the perfect solution! Love the outfit, have SO much fun on the cruise!! Jealous!