Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Forever 21 - New Purse

Sure, I'm like most girls. I love clothes, shoes, and makeup... but they all fall to the wayside compared to handbags. I just don't know what it is. I am a purse girl. It doesn't matter how many I have, I'm always on the lookout for a new one. I'll buy my clothes secondhand and I won't spend over $20 on a pair of shoes but handbags have no limitations. 

If money grew on trees (legally, that is) - 

via - My "dream" handbag - One day I will own you! lol

But for now - I'd been itching for a new purse. (And this was completely justified by a broken strap on 1 of the 10 handbags I already have) Now, I'm not a huge fan of Forever 21. Most of the clothes are ridiculous, the music gives me a headache, and the quality is not all there BUT I like to look anyway for interesting pieces. Luckily, I found a purse I loved for only $25.

I am SO beyond picky when I shop. Whatever I buy has to be perfect. I have to 100% WANT whatever I'm about to buy. I'm talking no reservations. This purse passed the test in affordability, color, size, style, length/type of straps... It has to fit perfectly under my arm. lol (Hey, this can be annoying since I put down 99% of anything I "pick up" to buy... I'm notorious for convincing myself out of purchases) BUT I sure save a lot of money that way :)

Have you guys ever noticed that Forever 21 puts a scripture reference on the bottom of their bags?


JOHN 3:16 -

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Very cool F21... very cool.

What's your dream handbag??

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

Hello!
One of my dream handbags, happens to be you dream bag too. I so want a Speedy, super bad. & For clothes, I will always shop the sales/marked down rack, for accessories, no limits. Well, I do have limits, but deff will spend more on accessories/handbags then I would on clothes.

Totally agree with the F21 quality on their clothing, however, I think their purses are really good. I bought one last Black Friday, used it alot, its still in pretty good shape.

xo $ARMIN

Urska M. said...

I shop really rarely, so when I decide & go I'm pretty picky too. I usually buy something that really catches my eye.. and believe me that there aren't much things that make an impact on me when I walk in a shop. :) I don't spend much time browsing around.. Let's say this: I walk in - see the item from distance - run there & measure (don't try things on that often) & possibly if I'm still happy with it I buy. Lazy shopper with almost no time to spend in stores. :) but still happy with all my purchases when I find something really good... xo

- Urska @
Live.Create.Inspire

Kristin said...

Now that I have the LV, I wouldnt mind a Chanel :)