Monday, April 4, 2011

The legs I aspire to...

imaga via Google

I started doing Zumba (a dance-type workout) and let me tell you!!! It's definitely a WORK OUT. My cousin showed me some befores and afters of her in just TWO MONTHS. I was amazing! She was definitely toning up. I have a "before" picture myself but you can't see it until I have an after!!! hehe 

My cousin (who is a mother of 2 and is 28) does her Zumba DVD (or on her Wii fit) 5 days a week. As for diet... she doesn't necessarily "diet" but she watches her portions and just makes a concious effort to choose foods that are good for her! That's it! Simple enough, right?

Here's the plan:

- Zumba 5x week

- Portion control

I wish I could show you her before and after photos so you could be inspired too!! (but I can't because I don't have them) lol You can look forward to mine though!

10 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Zumba, that is so awesome My goal is to lose weight to before bathing suit season come out. Oh wait is that now? Eek!

Write it in Lipstick

xo $ARMIN said...

I have been hearing about Zumba every where now...I should look into that. Can't wait to see your after pics.

xo $ARMIN

Lilly's Style said...

I need to try Zumba. Can't wait for your before and after pics :)

Ashley said...

Love Carrie and LOVE ZUMBA!!! Good luck girlie :)

NantucketDaffodil said...

Come check out my giveaway!

Kristin said...

Carrie is just gorgeous!!

Auto Title Loans said...

If only legs like that came genetically gifted to the female species. One of my friends, who also happens to be 28, is also doing Zumba and Wii. She said she's never felt better! You'll have to let us know how it goes for you, because for me, I won't see the likes of a Wii until July :(
-Ava

NantucketDaffodil said...

hoping all is well as we haven't heard from you in a while...

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh this sounds interesting. i can't wait to see your before and after pictures. =)

Lindsey said...

What I would give for her body! Seriously! My BFF is obsessed with Zumba, but I've never had the courage to take a class. I think I'll suck!